Thursday, January 22, 2009

Technology in Humanities


In Humanities we are creating a blog that we can use, to write about the assignments we are doing in class..... We can also post to our friends and write comments to them... Instead of calling friends to know whats the homework you can just go to your email and click on the link and then all the assignments you have to do, will appear in front of you.... And then you have to send a quik email to let Ms.Thomas... Your friends can also post in your blog so they can give an opinion about your work and how you can improve with it...
I feel really comfortable with this idea because if I forget to do my homework i can just can go to my blog and check the assignments.... And i can stop worrying that i have to call my friends because i forgot my homework!!!!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment