Tuesday, March 17, 2009

JMUN Reflection

What did I like about JMUN?
What made JMUN interesting was that we had the chance to debate our own ideas and give out opinions to our fellow delegates… also we had chance to know each other and discuss the topics that were important for this issue also we had chances to get allies with other countries… it was kind of hard to convince them, because we had different opinions for the problem… but we did a good job debating on our resolutions, and we had fun writing resolutions and debating them because we got the chance to speak our ideas about what we wrote. And I was kind of shy talking because I thought they were going to laugh at me, but later I felt confident that I had people who were giving me spirits so I could talk… and later I felt really comfortable and I spoke most of the time., and then we bombed Russia because we passed most of our resolution and they didn’t pass,

What did I disliked about JMUN?
What I disliked about JMUN was that the delegate of Russia, always talked about the same topic again and again, the bad thing was that he veto some of our clauses, and he also bribed us to allie with him, also that we have to wake up to early to go to JMUN and finish too late, because when I get home I am really tired ,also what I didn’t like was that some of the delegates didn’t speak and we couldn’t hear their opinion. Also we had to spend our break time on finish on our resolution… later we had to be like 1 hour debating our resolution and that was kind of annoying.

What would you do to prepare for next year?
I would write more about my conflict and I would have to study more about the Parliamentary Procedure, and I would try to speak more so I could have good grades, and practice more on the debates, about what do I have to say and the right questions to ask… also I would have to improve my a little my English so I can pronounce the hard words and also how to write them… also the delegates should speak louder so I can hear them and take notes about what there are saying…

No comments:

Post a Comment